Popcorn Time with Chromecast
Today I am Here to guide you about How to Watch Popcorn time with Chromecast? As you all know that Popcorn Time is a streaming application, which allows you to watch Movies, Tv-shows and Anime on your Device. Popcorn Time App is a Bit Torrent client which gives you the access to Latest and Old Movies and Tv-shows in just one app.
Official Popcorn Time app is available for all the Devices like Popcorn Time for Android, Popcorn Time for iOS, Popcorn Time for Mac, Popcorn Time for Pc, So, Let’s Begin the Guide about Popcorn Time App is a Bit Torrent client which gives you the access to Latest and Old Movies and Tv-shows in just one click. .
While Traveling, Popcorn Time Android app is good to stream Movies and Tv-shows on the Small screen but its kind of Boring to watch movies and Tv-shows on Small screens. So, Now Popcorn Time Android app gained Chromecast support which means now you can easily stream movies and Tv-shows directly on your Tv and take full control on Entertainment.
This step makes Popcorn Time Android app the Best competitor to the other Streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon etc. Because Popcorn time has a Bigger selection of movies and Tv-shows as compared to the other streaming application.
The Official Popcorn Time app is an open source which gains access to Torrent world to provide you the Best High-Quality video and it is totally free to use. you don’t have to pay any membership to access Popcorn Time app.
What is Chromecast?
Chromecast is a cool device which is developed by Google to provide some great capabilities to Smart TVs that don’t have them. It connects to the TV through HDMI Port, Makes sure that Chromecast and your device will be on the same network. Once Chromecast set up properly then it will pick its presence and make playback. In simple words, you play a movie or any video on your Android or any smartphone then Chromecast will show that movie or video on your smart tv.
How to use Popcorn Time with Chromecast?
- Turn On you Chromecast and Put it in the HDMI port.
- When it is on Start official Popcorn Time on your Windows/Mac/Linux.
- Select your Movie which you want to watch.
- The downside to your selected Movie, there’s a “Watch Now” Option available, Beside of it there’s an Arrow option available with popcorn Time logo click on that and select your Chromecast Device.
- Then select Movie quality 720p or 1080p.
- You can also Enable Popcorn Time Subtitles in different Languages.
- After completing all of this, it will Download peers of the Movie.
- After Downloading the peers around 90%, your selected Movie will start on your Tv via Chromecast.
Popcorn Time Chromecast Latest Information:-
- Popcorn Time with Chromecast Controls doesn’t work while streaming.
- But in Popcorn Time Apple TV Airplay Chromecast you can control the movie or Tv-show forwarding Backwarding etc
- you can also stream VLC Popcorn Time over Chromecast.
Popcorn Time Chromecast issues:-
- Some people are saying that Popcorn time Chromecast buffering is happening.
- Some of them are saying that Popcorn time Chromecast no audio while streaming.
- I read some comments some of them are saying that Popcorn Time is not recognizing Chromecast, and few of them are getting an error like popcorn time with Chromecast does not support this media type.
For All of the Popcorn Time users who are Facing Issues with Popcorn Time Chromecast can read this article about ( POPCORN TIME CHROMECAST NOT WORKING)
READ ALSO: POPCORN TIME FOR ANDROID TV